Our school policies can be found on the website but the most important ones for parents of children with SEND are listed below:
If you would like a paper copy of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti-bullying Policy and Cyber Bullying Policy (Feb 2017)
- Behaviour Policy (Feb 2017)
- Equality Statement (Feb 2017)
- Gender Equality Policy (Feb 2017)
- Intimate Care Policy (Jan 2017)
- Restrictive Physical Intervention Policy (Jan 2017)
- School Complaints Policy & Procedures (Feb 2017)
- SEND Information Report (2017)
- SEN Policy (Feb 2017)
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (Jan 2017)
- Teaching and Learning Policy
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.