Please find below a grid of suggested practical activities for your child to work through and which are linked to what would have been taught in the first half of the Summer term. The grid is intended to last the first 3 weeks of the term and a second grid will be added if we are still learning from home.
These activities are designed to encourage your child’s creativity through active learning. Whichever activities you choose Year 2, remember to have fun!!!
- Practical Activities – home learning 2020
- Practical Activities 2- home learning 2020 – added 11.05.20
- PE Wacky Races task
- Move to the Beat dance card
- Home PE Climb the Ladder task
- Home PE Cross the River
- Home PE Healthy Hearts – added 01.06.02
- Home PE Noughts and Crosses – added 01.06.20
- Home PE Treasure Chest – added 01.06.20
- Additional ideas for Home Learning – added 08.06.20
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.