This is used to support children and young people with SEND through:
- Improved pupil:teacher ratio
- Purchase of additional resources to support specific outcomes for pupils
- Tracking and monitoring of achievement
- Targeted intervention and support programs
- Specialist Teaching Assistants to provide effective support
- Early identification and assessment
- Improved ICT resources – iPads/ New Model Interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms/ Laptops
- Continuous CPD for all staff
- Purchase of Service Level Agreements to provide additional specialist and targeted support
- Education Visits
If a child has complex special educational needs, we could also receive additional funding from the Local Authority to meet the agreed outcomes.
A Costed Provision Map will be developed in liaison with the child, young person, parent or carer. An example of a costed provision map can be found here:
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.